Hi Shadow Dragon,
I can't agree with you more. I think Andy has read some cracking
materials, and thinks based on that things don't change, and security
doesn't improve. As I pointed out in my last post that network software
such as Linux and FreeBSD are much more secure than Windows, and even
Windows users can get good security if using proper configurations, good
quality security software, etc is put in place.
As I mentioned a couple of days ago on this list running a Windows
computer as a limited user than admin helps out quite allot. Some
operating systems like Ubuntu forces you to run as a limited user out of
the box for the same reason is it is more secure. If you need to run as
admin then you can do so, but only when it is needed.