HI phil
There is something which really tickles me. Please can you enlighten me. You
said in the manual the ghost orchestra plays 30 musical saws, Here is the
precise quote. The Ghost orchestra is playing thirty musical saws wheezing
and
howling through the tune like an alien spacecraft. for me it doesn't sound
like an orchestra, it sounds like someone playing on a saw, the saw used as
a tool in carpentry. For me an orchestra is different music instruments
playing.
Its  not something which bothers me at all, I'm just curious why you call
the eary sound in the dungins an orchestra.
If I can make a suggestion, if you want  the  perfect sound for a ghost
orchestra, make a recording of an lp playing backwards.