Hi Tom and all. Tom. I have a problem when starting Monty. it is the same
problem that I have had since installing Monty. After I installed your dll
files that you sent me off list I still get the following when trying to play
Monty.  graphic 181  Montezuma
Montezuma has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Close  I don't think I have any of the sappy voices installed unless you mean
narrator and the voice that comes with that program Microsoft Sam. I am stumpt
as to what to do. Many thanks if you could help me out. from Mich Verrier from
New Liskeard Ontario Canada.