Hi Gary,
Both languages C# and C++ are up to date. Especially, say if I use the
Vista SDK for either language and then I will be on the bleeding edge of
development.
So neither language is going to be using older technology, and it is
more a matter of which is going to have the least amount of headaches in
the long run. (Smile)