Hi.

Well, I've been playing Rr off and on now for a bit, and have just reached
class 4 with all upgrades perchiced, ----- I've also been playing Sound rts and
doing other stuff, hence my lack of progress.

I One thing that's getting on my nerves extremely though are those damnable
force fields! the only way of slowing down enough when I'm poling along at
class 5 seems to be to shift down gears, but usually I'm going to fast to do
this, and by the time i've decellerated, shifted down to 4, and decellerated
again, I've usually hit the thing!

I've tried decellerating at 5th gear, but I stil seem to be coasting at too
greater speed.

Obviously the optimum way is to know the track and start decellerating before
the Force fields come up, but sometimes, ----- particularly in some of the
nastier class 4 tracks, I've just not found that to be possible. Any advice on
slowing down quickly would be much appreciated ;D.

Beware the Grue!