Thanks thom and cara
I will give it a try. I hope it is better than tecno shock.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 5:10 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jedi Quake 4 update 1 now available!!!

   EVERYTHING you'll need to run this mod or play Audio Quake is completely
free and available at:

http://tbrn.net/modgirl

   The game itself with the bundled Audio Quake mod has two installs,
depending on what you'd like, which are both located in the AQ folder, and
the mod itself is located in the root folder...

   Having some familiarity with Quake itself (as Tom alluded to) can be a
help and reading the manual / other docs is a very good thing.

   Once you are familiar with the game itself, the mod adds a whole lot of
new features with extremely fast game play, as compared to the original
game.  Both are a blast though!  -just different flavors!!!...

Enjoy and HTH...

Smiles,

CQ  :)

At 07:29 PM 7/21/2007 +0200, you wrote:

>Is the audio quake engine free as well?

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn

5:42 PM