Hi all.
I need some spoilers or hints for this game.
Ok I have the cane, but there is no end, where do I find  the parts
to finnish it and how do I use it when I find the parts.
I have found the braille book but I can't read braille.
After I went to sleep in the room and after the dream, the garrage dissapeared.
does the bread have anything to do with the game or is it just a
something, i ate it anyway.
I recomend that for those that want to play any if type game to use jaws.
hal will work but its a pain to read things from the top of the
screen all the time.
For a first game ken its rather good.
What happened to the old dreamtechinteractive.com by the way.

2:55 p.m.