Hello folks.

Ok, I realize that this list is about gaming, and the below post is really
about a podcast for blind musicians, but the subject this week is Sarah, the
voice of Pcs Games' Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  Please
see below.

Well, it has been about 9 months, but the Whole Note Podcast for blind
musicians and audio professionals is back!
All the details are below, but now for the news!

The new show is an interview I did with vocalist and musician Sarah Alawami.
We listen to some unreleased cuts from her upcoming Christmas album, and talk
about life, music, and all kinds of things.
We also get into her involvement in several audio games such as Sarah and the
Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Ok, now for all the details.
The website is at
http://www.WholeNotePodcast.com
For those of you that have podcatching software and would like to add the feed,
the direct address for the feed is at
http://wholenote1.libsyn.com/rss
More shows are coming!
Jeremy Hartley