Hi Shaun,
Just for your info all attachments are stripped from emails including
word documents for security reasons. There are to many viruses and other
types of mal ware that can spread over a list such as this very rapidly
if we didn't clean attachments.
Besides witch Word documents and html documents would increase the mags
size, and not decrease it. In addition to that, many MS Word users fail
to realise even Word *.doc files can contain viruses.
Basically, the method Ron is sending out the mag is fine with Raul and
I. We know that message is apped to be large, and always approve them
when we see them in the moderators inbox.