Hi Ken,

A user of Goldwave told me that the plugin gave the choice between
44.1Khz 128Kbps Stereo and 44.1Khz 120Kbps Mono. If you can select it,
the second option is great.

Anyway, if you want, you can send me the 44.1Khz wav files so I
convert and include them in the next release. You only need to send
the new files since I have the 44.1Khz wav files from Bryan's sound
pack 3, but you can send all if it's simpler for you.

To convert to ogg, I use oggenc2.exe or Audacity. With Audacity 1.3.3
beta, you can export several files at a time. oggenc2.exe is a command
line tool I found at http://www.rarewares.org/ogg-oggenc.php (there
was a link to this website from www.vorbis.com).

Jean-Luc