From: "Dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Try the nations states game out

Hi Jason.

Generally, what region you choose depends upon what sort of game you want. I
originally started in the West pacific, but that region's message board
seems to get loads and loads of spam, so after a while, myself and several
other people have gone off and created our own region where we just
generally chat about random stuff, but none of us are really serious players
of the game (we don't go in for all the U.N and voating and what not).

It's one of the things I like about nationstates, that how complicated and
plitical the game gets is entirely dependent upon how you want to play it.

Beware the Grue!