Hi Blind Guy,
If you are talking about the Dectalk software you are out of luck.
Dectalk is a non Sapi speech synth. Which it's API is so propriatary you
have to pay some major cash to get Phonix to release there SDK and
development notes on it.
I've been looking at trying to figure out how to write a wrapper around
the Dectalk.dll, but it is to much of a hastle at the moment to actually
go ahead and do it.