Hi Folks,
I just got BG Uno from Ian this morning as an attached zip file.
Ian Humphreys' Spoonbill Software, Blind-gamers series.
Home of Blind-gamers Uno, BG Uno for short,
an accessible version of the popular card game, Uno.

It uses SAPI 5 for the voice and you play against 3 computer players.

I did not know how to play Uno, so I found instruction on a Uno Wiki:
The Uno deck consists of cards of 4 colors: red, green, blue, and yellow.
The values in each color are 0-9.
There are 3 honor cards in each color, labeled skip, draw two, and reverse.
There are special black cards, wild and wild draw four.
Seven cards are dealt to each player, and the top card of the stock is
exposed to start the discard pile.
If the exposed card has a special ability, it is treated as if the dealer
played that card, and the special effect occurs, skip, draw two, reverse, or
wild).
At each turn, a player may play a card from their hand that matches the
color or rank of the top exposed card, or play a wild or wild draw four.
If a player has no legal card to play, that player draws the top card of the
stock, and may either play it or place it in their hand.
After playing a single card or drawing, the next player clockwise takes a
turn, unless a reverse is in effect.
The hand ends when a player plays all their cards.

If you would like a copy of this game, email Ian with your full name and
country of residence and he will gladly send you one. This email is being
distributed to approximately 1000 clients so please allow up to one week for
delivery from the date of ordering.
"Ian Humphreys" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>