Hi tom and all.
Well finally mannaged to semi beat monti.
This may be a spoiler but I found if you run you can get accross
things and passed enemies as long as you keep ahead of them.
Like in superliam, once a snake is in the centre of the speakers you
can run jump over it, note this is not run or jump you have to run
and jump at the same time.
the same is true for pits with no platforms, etc.
and ropes.
Warning though that if you walk to the edge of a platform and or
something, well not platform but a ledge and try to walk you will not
fall off if you run you will.
Here are the bugs.
when at 100 of health using a healing posion will cause the game to
just exit to the desktop.
Also I got through a red door, and over a portal.
through a couple white doors and found I was at another white door
with no key although I had got and used all the keys I had.
So either I am doing something wrong or I think there are keys I need
to get or get put in the game.
Really was not sure about monti but now I know how to get passed at
least the hardest part of trying to walk over things I think I will
probably get it.