From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Raul a. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Demos

I'm sure you mean that if a demo is unlimited, then it should be
crippled in some way. Otherwise, what is the point of the demo in the
first place. Anyway, I think I'd rather have a fully functional game so
I can really see what I'm getting, this way I truly know whether I want
it or not, but then again, it highly depends on the particular game.
Take Shades of Doom for example, it only works in level 1 in demo mode
and due to the nature of the game, this makes sense. Whereas BSC games
work in some sort of restricted method for only several days. I
personally feel that BSC games should work fully minus ability to post
scores and reach final levels, but still only work for a few days, after
which they expire, but that is just my opinion. Other than feeling how I
do, I think BSC games are amongst the best non-free games for the blind.
Don't get me wrong, I really like GMA, Draconis Entertainemnet, etc, but
if I had to choose a game where I'm truly a good player, I'd say Blast
Chamber tops it.

jason said the following on 9/14/2007 9:42 AM:
> Hello Everyone I think the demos should be unlimited.  it gives the player
more experience to play the game and get use to the features with in the
game.  The gamer will eventually buy if they really like the demo because
there would be more levels in the full version then the demo.
> your friend,
> Jason

[EMAIL PROTECTED]