Hi Ron,

I just played the week 15 game, the Ravens verses the Browns.  My Browns
fumbled on their first offensive play and on their next possession and on their
next.  So the first three times that they had the ball they fumbled it.  But
the defense did excellent and kept them from scoring too much and gave the
offence a chance to get back into the game which they did and the Browns ended
up winning the game 31 to 10.  My Browns are now 15 and 0.  One more win and it
will be my first ever perfect season.

I do hope that your Bears can turn it around and that your season gets better.

BFN

     Jim

I just love those Bear cheerleaders.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]