Hi Ronald,

Allot of defense is guess work and luck.  Just like in real football you try to
guess what play the offence is going to run and then you pick the correct
defensive play to stop that.  Sometimes though even if you pick the correct
play they just out play you and still make yardage.  But other times your
defense works and they do not.  There are some times like if it is third down
and 1 yard to go, I will normally pick the goal line defense.  Again though it
may not work, but I would hate to give up a yard by not calling that play.  And
if it is third down and like 15 yards I defend against the short pass.  Mostly
I just try to pretend that it is a real game and I call my plays both offensive
and defensive as I would if I were coaching a real football team.

HTH TGIF and BFN

     Jim

Reality is the only obstacle to happiness.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA