From: "Søren Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 4:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A simple question regarding AudioGameMaker

Hi.

I'm trying to make my first game in AudioGameMaker. I can't add sounds to my
game. I have copied a lot of sounds into the sounds folder the game maker
program created when I pressed new game, but the program does only still say
"none" when I try to select a sound. I'm useing the sounds from the sound
lybory. What do I do wrong?
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: