From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] When is that Sarah patch going to be finished?

Hi Folks,
That is the question several people have been asking me.
After testing the Sarah game, I am still running into bugs and making slight
changes.
Just this morning I added a door open and close sound to each level when the
Caretaker arrives.
Now, he comes through the same door as you when entering the floor.
Before he would pop up at a random location near the door but with no door
sound.
This makes it sound more realistic.
I also changed his actions on the ground floor.
In the new patch the caretaker will stay in his room for 10 minutes on
standard and 5 minutes on hard difficulty and then leave and stay out of his
office for the rest of the time.
I do not know why I wanted him to return to his office every 2 minutes as he
does in the current version.
I hope to be done soon but I have been saying that for a month now.
phil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]