Phil,
about headless hats: I found one in first and one in second floor, but, I
don't manage to get them! I mean: on the ground floor I manage to get all
headless hats.
On the first and second, the character continues saying "headless hat.
headless hat. headless hat..." and shift+d tells me "headless hat, ahead, 0
feet" but the character does not pick it up
what's wrong?