Well actually I am trying to get some experience, doing testing projects as in
addition to having the blind games as a hobby test i want to make a job of it
somewhere.
I'm not just looking around, I'm actually supprised why no one has not asked me
that question.
I am serious about thinking about testing as an actual job, or business.
Ofcause blindgames and any blindness related software tests are always free for
those that want them unless its jaws or something.
or someone that actually can pay.
I plan to do some online support and things to.
Thats actually a valid question though.
My dream is to have maybe say 4 projects going at once.
So far I have not got to the stage of getting 4 long projects going.