From: "Daniel Sears" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 7:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] gamer wanting a challenge!

> hey all list members. i am here....new on this list, from england, and
interested in talking with other people about games that could possibly be
played. i am a college student (studying ict at work) and hoping to get a
job in the near future. i am also a jaws user...and am wondering what games
i can play....which are not only accesible, but fun. i have played games
such as simon, blackjack, and all the games on www.gamesfortheblind.com, but
found them really boring...and tiresome. i do play other games, for example
role playing games...and i also like playing the games on pressakey.net, as
it does not need speech to navigate. also enjoyed some the games on
audiogames.net, can be challenging at times