Draconis keys are not tied to hardware.  You are free to install our
games using existing keys on your laptop or other devices, and do not
need new keys when upgrading your system.  We believe that tying
software keys to hardware is too much of an inconvenience to
customers.  For this reason, however, if you lose your key, we will
charge you to replace it.  Our policy is currently that a replacement
key costs 25% of the normal retail price of the game.

Draconis Entertainment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Draconis Entertainment
"Feel the power...wield the magic..."