Hi Willem,
True. For people in the UK, US, etc $5.00 isn't a huge amount of savings
for a game, but at least I am glad it was enough to get sales going
again. For the last few days leading up to Christmas and the three days
after there were no sales inquaries etc so I thought I would cut prices
for a few days and see what happpens. Well, more people felt the price
was right and sales have dramatically picked up.
I suppose once I go to full price it will slow down again, but for the
moment anyway I really do need to focuss more on finishing the game
rather than processing orders and answering tech support questions. So a
slow down for a couple of weeks or so might be helpful in that regard.
Thanks everyone for ordering. I appreciate your sales.