I really hope damion is going to work on self destruct. Damion sadler from x
site interactive said long ago that jason from closed down xl studios gave him
the source code for self destruct and that damion may modify the game. Damion
also promised that he will definitely work on self destruct. Self destruct is
actually an excellent game except for level10. I feel self destruct should also
have a supply room like in treasure hunt that gets restocked. Movement in self
destruct is much simpler than treasure hunt. Its just level10 that is a
backpain because the urchins moves too fast and the player's moves is very
limited. If only level10 of self destruct can be made slightly easier i will be
very greatful. To run around the grid in level10 trying to escape the urchins
until i found lots of health and ammo or the key to room0 is impossible because
regardless of how quickly i tap the arrow keys the urchins is to fast for me
and 40 moves is too little. My suggestion is that  the grid should have 4
restock rooms with randomly moves, health, ammo, or both placed at random
locations. I can even beat the urchin lord after level10, its only level10 that
is impossible. On easy difficulty its still possible to kill urchins easily
because if urchins enters room91 they receive a fatal shock so if my health or
ammo gets little i can just hide in room91.