A funny story.
When the SIMs first came out, I got a copy and made a baby.
(Don't ask. It was very tame)
But then the baby started crying. Seems it needed something, like food maybe.
Well, my wife and I never had kids. So I know absolutely nothing about babies.
Then a thunder storm started outside our (real) house.
So I had to save and shut down quick.
But the dratted SIMs game didn't make it clear how to save and get out.
And that dratted baby kept crying.
Finally, I just killed the program (and presumably the baby)

So much for child rearing.

John Bannick