Hi,
I think we have all experienced that kind of sighted person stupidity
one time or another. I can remember trying to get to class, the bell
rings, I am trying to avoid students as they pore like water out of the
class rooms, and half a dozen students would say to me watch out,watch
where you are going, etc and they ignored the obvious I can't see them.