Hi Shadow Dragon,
As I pointed out a moment ago in my previous email I do not in fact
reply to every single email sent to this list. It may seam that way to
you, but that is simply not true. Though, as has been stated I will
attempt to cut down the  number of posts I send.
Second, The Sapi voice thread you mentioned was apart of important
marketing research from USA Games. I will not apologise for using this
list or any other accessible gaming list to gather information that will
assist me in improving my products and or services.
Third, as for the programming topics you mentioned that has already been
delt with. If you have been following your emails as closely as you
think you would have seen I announced twice to this list a new forum
specifically designed for discussing game programming, and to take it
off this list.
Finally, as for mine or anyone elses email being spam it is not true.
Spam is by definition an unwanted advertisement sent to you at random.
This is a public mailing list which you signed up for, and no messages
on this list are spam. You can join or leave this list at any time you
choose.