Hi Shadow Dragon and list,
First, if you have a problem with the number of posts I am writing,
don't like something I say, disagree with something I said, etc please
take it up with me off list privately. You can always reach me privately
off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
rather than dragging the entire list into it. If you want to send a
message to me as well as my fellow list moderator you can send the
message to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
address and Kevin, Raul, and I will all recieve it at the same time.
Second, I will freely admit that I do a lot of heavy posting on this
list, and I apologise if you have been upset by the number of posting i
do on this list. As far as I am aware this list is here for everyones
enjoyment, there  are no rules to how much or how little anyone can
post, and I was merely acting upon my freedom of speech to interact with
the fellow list members here.
Third, contrary to the message below I do not respond to every single
email on this list. I respond to a lot of them, but certainly not every
post. I most definitely do not

write "350000 messages per day," which is a little bit of stretching the truth
don't you think?
Fourth, I still do programming, but I often take breaks to stop into the list
to see what is happening. I am on this list for my personal enjoyment, and I
enjoy reading all the posts that are not flaming me publically.

Finally, if you had come to me privately you might have discovered I am
a nice enough guy to listen to your request. Yes, in the future I will
try and tone down my messages for the lists sake, but in the future all
I ask from you guys is to come to me off list before getting on the list
tossing a hissy fit.