Well, I love it. I love artifacting, because I can sit back and read a book
all day, and (I'm off school today! raaaa! Its blizarding out.) So, I think
I'll go about 700 more ly out and start heading back in. The cool thing
about miriani is the fact that you can do so many things. You can hardly
touch on all the great things you can do in it. (I didn't play SC, sorry,
although it sounded really cooool!) I can bearly touch on anything- that's
the nice thing. Its got such a veriety of stuff to do you never get bored
with it. Lets see.

debris salvaging
asteroid hauling
missioning
atmospheric salvaging
archaeology
mining
artifacting
coming soon, relics
planetary surveying
the scanning of wormholes
buying new ships and trying to get the money and points to upgrade them
buying apartments and, if you have 5000 points, and 2 billion credits a
house
Just having fun.
What else, oh yeah. They have really good fast food places there. MCDoogles,
anyone? Or how about Lukes bar and grill. You'll find it all.

Its just so fun, I can't describe it, but I love it anyway.

Tyler, who needs to get a signiture.