Well I am thinking about setting up something like a group of us that play
miriani together at the same time or something.
I tried playing it but its not much fun to do it alone, coms, chat aside and
ofcause firing at space structure so you get destroyed, delivering things and
salvaging.
Saying that I have never made enough to actually get anywhere.
I manage to get some stuff, the basics, minus a weapon and amo, a suit, a
standard cargo ship and a curior.
When I started out at first once I had someone help me and give me heaps of
cash.
I got a suit, an astoroid ship and a kit.
However I never actually went anywhere.
I am no good on targeting moving targets although i can target stationary
targets at will.
Thats the extent of my thing.
I leave my com off most times unless I have something to say or ask.
I'd still like another space mud, trek, starwars, etc.