From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] voting on game of the year

  Yes, I should have made that distinction, thanks for pointing that out.
  I am sure you are right that many more people will vote than are
responding to this thread, especially once we publisize it a bit.
  Right now I propose we list all games released in 2007 so folks can
nominate them for voting in two categories to keep things simple:
1. Commercial games including paid betas
2. free games and betas

  So basically we would end up with a commercial and non commercial game of
the year.
  There just seems to be too few game releases of different categories to
have seperate votes for sports, strategy etc.
  Thoughts?