From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Award catagories was: voting on game of the year

Got one around somewhere?  I could send you the solution, off list, if I
remember how to do it.  Or I could send the solution in as an article for
Audyssey, along with a way to maybe make one of the games if I can think of
a way to do it using a sheet of braille paper and a Perkins brailler, using
pennies and a dime as the game pieces.