Hi Che.

the problem I believe with doing it by genre as Tom said, is that so few
games of given genres have been produced, it'd be a forgone conclusion. for
example, I think the only sports game produced this year has been the update
to Jim's win baseball.

I do agree catagories like action and stratogy might be useful, but
personally I'd rather use those than commercial vs free, sinse there have
been some free games like Sound Rts and topspeed 2 which are amazingly
extensive and deep, and one or two commercial games, which I personally have
sometimes felt weren't quite up to standard, ---- though for purposes of
these awards I don't think that'll be the case sinse none of the games I'm
thinking of were released in 2007.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

-----