Is this a blind thing, I mean, does he compare them with JAWS or other
screen readers? That's actually a cool idea if someone had the time, some
persons very knowledgeable about computers like Thomas, who know how to use
them, could make a computer magazine for blind people, I don't mean one that
focuses on adaptive technologies like AccessWorld or Main Menue, but one
that would give reviews of software based totally on how accessible or
screenreader friendly they are. I know that many people ask on mailing
lists, but, for me, first, they are not comprehensive, and, second, because
many users are at different levels of computing, you sometimes get people
saying something is inaccessible when it actually is very accessible, or
vice versa.  Like sighted magazines show you how to do things with a mouse,
this one would show you how to do things in other ways, in the way that, for
example, a sighted magazine would have a feature in showing, for example,
video editing,  blogging, getting started with Excel, but explaining it too
obscurely for blind people, like they would say "click on the yellow
button", this magazine would show accessible ways of doing things.
Ari