Hi,

I don't have a pay pal acount iether, but but but:

1. In future, can devs please make money order possible (or does this cost)?
Its really hard for me as I don't own a credit card, and well, I guess I
could ask my mom to use hers and I'd pay her back, but this is straying out
of the topic.
2. I do not feel that people should be cracking games just because they
don't have a pay pal acount. As leom just said, he put his time into making
this game enjoyable for everyone, so why do people need to crack it? I guess
that's simple. Because there is no other way to get the payed version for
some people, although that's no reason to crack it. If you can't buy it, if
you don't have the funds, don't try out the demo which in turn might not
tempt you to crack it.
3. Sorry if this is off topic, but I just feel the need to say this once.
People, if you are going to crack games, then don't bitch about people not
making good enough games so you can crack them again. Seriously, what makes
you think you can crack games after people such as tom, leom, and a lot
others have put time and money into them? I just hate seeing devs get
smashed when the person who is smashing them has a crack of there game.
That's just, well, completely annoying, and if I was next to them...well you
get the picture. Sorry for the bad language btw. This is just really
honestly bugging me half to death and I will never put cracks of games on my
ftp. People that do, well, I feel sorry for you. Also for people who crack
these great games even when there's such a small audience to support them to
begin with.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Tourin 64 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM HDD