Hi guys,
I'm not sure if you are aware, but I have taken over all the XLStudios games
now. I'm still trying to get to grips with the code, as it's not very well
commented, and some of the variables aren't obvious, so I'm having to look at
each variable assignment and go from there. Then I can concentrate on the
actual code. Seems like Danger City uses DirectSound3D, so that should also be
interesting to work with.
I am also working on Alan's Savage Gambet game. Which reminds me, Alan, If
you're still on the list could you get in touch? I need to give you some
information for uploading the setup.
I am also working on some other abandonware projects, such as JFW Hangman.
If anybody has any questions or suggestions about any of these games then
please let me know.
Also to notify you that the website will be back up hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks.
Regards,
Damien