give us an accessible game with sound effects for that Thomas, lol!
Seriously, there's this really cool sighted board game, where, I can't
remember what it was called, but what happened was the pieces were planes,
and you threw dice and moved on a map, trying to answer questions about
capitals and stuff, there would be cards you had to draw as well, with
chance events like "a terrible storm has diverted you to Helsinki." I can't
remember exactly, but the aim of the game was I think at the beginning, you
drew something that decided from where you started and to where you had to
go, something like your flight must go from Washington to Melbourne.
I do actually wish there were some fun ways for learning geography, as it's
hard to get braille maps here and I'd love to get a better idea where
countries are compared to each other. I can of course say that Germany and
France, for example, are in Europe, and I think I'm right that they even
border each other, but I don't really know who's west of who, or where Ohio
and Florida and all the states in the US are when you here people talk about
them.
Ari