Hi Charles,
Yes, exactly. I said as much at the end of my original post. There is no
reason to go pushing panic buttons yet. I merely want to inform or
advise everyone that I have been officially contacted/notified, and I am
dealing with an unexpected situation.
I also don't want to release Beta 10 with some unexpected changes. Wo
dude where did that skeliton warrior come from, or why did you name it
to Angela's Quest. I believe in letting my customers know what I know it
when I know it, or at least inform them of possible changes ahead.