Hi Kuvvosh,
Very true, but even so I did use their name and if that is the only
copyright issue they have I'll simply change the name of the game.
Perhaps I will make a couple of other changes here and there to make the
game less like Montezuma's Revenge/Return to keep from being accused
again of copyright and trade mark issues with the game in the future.