Well I had this issue on all systems.
you probably got this because you did a regscrub or something like that.
The reason is that for some stupid reason, adobe keys will just go nuts and
kill these.
the following things must be done.
1.  go to add remove programs.
then uninstall flash and shockwave.
now go to www.softwarepatch.com or where ever you download flash.
I use softwarepatch.
click internet link in softwarepatch.
you can get flash and shockwave there.
you also can get a flash and shuckwave uninstaller.
I was able to uninstall and reinstall shockwave ok.