Its still there, just not up and running. New construction is going
on and its a bit slow with up dating all the info. A lot of the stuff
up there is out of date with some programming needs. so replacing it
with good is a task.
You can still google and find just about everything it had and then some.

At 01:12 AM 3/3/2008, you wrote:
>Hi James,
>Are you saying that blindprogramming doesn't exist anymore? What does this
>droople login mean, what would happen if I registered for it?
>Thanks
>Ari
>

>---

Tim