Hi Cara,
Hmm... I don't know. I unsubscribed from blind programming quite a while
back myself, and haven't tried getting back on the list. So perhaps I
stand corrected and the list is no longer there. Last time I recall it was
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and if the address is changed I am pretty clueless. That was a helpful
service for new developers back when I was struggling to get through
college and didn't know my butt from the proverbial hole in the ground.
<Grin>