Hi tom.
I dont see anything wrong with what you've done or what you are
planning with mota so far, I read your message giving us a sneak
preview of what's coming up in the game.
I've not been reading many of the replies or rants and gripes but I
was still able to get a picture of what was going on by raul's
moderation message.
I can understand the pressure on a game developer to churn out game
after game after game can wear one down after a while.
I suppose this is just a message of support.  Guys, calm down and let
tom get on with his business.