I was reading the bit in the second harry potter book how lockhart opened
the cage with the pixies and how the pixies caused havoc in the class.
It would be   fun if sarah can also  encounter some pixies which she must
defeat.
She can probably do it the way hermione did it, by using a freezing charm.
Games we like to play
In sarah and the  castle of witchcraft and wizardry, once you enter the
defence against the dark arts class you will find a cage.
Open it by hitting enter and you will have a challenge of pixies biting you
and jumping onto you.
Find a way to deal with them. <grin>
Phil, I hope you  would be able to consider including pixies in the next
patch.
It would be fun to have a fight with them, I wonder where phil would be able
to find sounds for pixies.