I belong to the teachers list on  the freelists.org server.
For those of you who don't know the teachers list is an announcement list
announcing all kinds of useful sites.
If I remember correctly the address to subscribe is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
They announced this site where you can get  millions of free sound effects.
I was wondering if devs have considered using those sounds in games? if the
sounds offered is of a good quality to use in games?
The address is www.soundsnap.com.