Yeah, that's what I thought they were doing with brutalities. Haven't seen
Scorpion's toasty. But yeah, can't wait to see what they come up with for
fatalities and finishers since they can't use blood and gore now, haha. I
definitely like how the environment seems to be even more interactive than
it was in past games, should make things interesting. Now we just have to
hope it stays playable and doesn't go into some crazy full 3d mode or
something, lol. I think I heard somewhere they're using the unreal engine to
make this game, and that makes me wonder a bit.