Do they deliver to the UK? And will they work in the UK?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 06 August 2008 16:46
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A SUGGESTION FOR THOM'S SIDE SCROLLER

The site is www.atariace.com, and it's fairly screen reader friendly.
They
sell Atari, Nintendo and Sega games, consoles and controllers. Their
prices
are slightly steep but it's well worth it as far as I'm concerned. I've
nere
yet gotten a faulty product from them, which just goes to show how much
work
they ut into them before they sell them. From what I understand they
rebuild
them completely if necessary to get them working.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.