Hi Will,
                                Yes, Mysteries of the Ancients is the game that
will be offered as a
replacement for Montozuma's Revenge once the game engine and game play
is complete. I am currently doing a pretty extensive rewrite and upgrade
of the side-scroller engine to make it Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible.
Whole I am doing all the upgrades the testers and I have been working on
ways to make the game more fun, a better game, and the end product will
likely be a vastly differen tgame than Montezuma's Revenge in a lot of
respects.  Since I got a lot of flack for copying Montezuma's Revenge
this is not a bad thing, and the game will likely be a better product in
the long run.