From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dakotah Rickard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Puppy1

Hi Dakotah,

Thank you very much.  I'm very glad that you like Puppy1 so well.

Hey, I have heard from folks whose Puppy1 record is less than your's.  But
as long as you are having fun right?

Puppy1 is one of those games that allot of people find it better to play
with headphones.  I'm lucky that my V shaped desk allows for my speakers to
be set up placed for very good stereo separation.

Got to go for now.  Thanks again Dakotah for your comments about Puppy1.

BFN

     Jim

èè temporary short between the headphones èè

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA